BEST "CASE FANS" that does serious COOLING.

Ghythybhy

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
I'm thinking of changing my "stock case fans" including my heatsink fan my heatsink fan is the Xion-HP-1216b, i'll be adding another fan beside it or should i change both of the fans surrounding the heatsink fan?

Please recommend me some "CASE FANS" that are powerful enough to do some serious cooling and ofcourse worth the $$$.

140mm and 120mm and 80mm FANS

:bounce:

Provide Newegg links if possible :D

saintsfleur

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
kindly make up your mind for once.. you are not sure about your requirements..!
kindly post a message which properly explains what are you expecting to know from us.. your demand varies from post to post..

Ghythybhy

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
I'm thinking of changing my "stock case fans" including my heatsink fan my heatsink fan is the Xion-HP-1216b, i'll be adding another fan beside it or should i change both of the fans surrounding the heatsink fan?

Please recommend me some "CASE FANS" that are powerful enough to do some serious cooling and ofcourse worth the $$$.

140mm and 120mm and 80mm FANS

Provide Newegg links if possible

~SAME MESSAGE~

Mount 2 of these on your CPU cooler and anywhere else you need a 120mm cooling fan, you'll definitely see a dramatic cooling performance increase, you'll also see a noise level increase as these are 110cfm fans.

You've already received some good recommendations even to the Cooling Fan Roundup, which I spent a couple of months on, so you guys would have the information available to you to make your own decisions.

It only covers 120mm and 140mm fans and I'm wondering what you even need an 80mm fan for?