Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer

I downloaded this utility but I don't know how to use it to unzip
files into my game. I went to the program's website & read how to do
it but it doesn't seem to work for me. I download files from sites
into a separate folder & then usually install them from there into the
game. Browsing this folder with Sims @ Pack Clean installer doesn't
show any of the zipped files or any other type of files.
-----
Kim/Dreamspinner3
Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/
3 answers Last reply
More about sims pack clean installer

    I think it only shows what's in the downloads folder, unless you browse. And
    it has only opened files that I have downloaded from Sims2 website. In that
    Simspack installer thingy. It does not open zip or rar files as far as I
    have seen. But then I have Winrar.

    BD

    "Dreamspinner3" <dreamspinner3@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I downloaded this utility but I don't know how to use it to unzip
    > files into my game. I went to the program's website & read how to do
    > it but it doesn't seem to work for me. I download files from sites
    > into a separate folder & then usually install them from there into the
    > game. Browsing this folder with Sims @ Pack Clean installer doesn't
    > show any of the zipped files or any other type of files.
    > -----
    > Kim/Dreamspinner3
    > Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/

    Try right-clicking on the sims2pack file and then choose 'Open With' and
    browse until you find the Clean Installer programme in the list that comes
    up (it needs to be installed properly to show up in the list). You only
    need to browse for it once, after that, it'll come up as a option every
    time.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Dreamspinner3" <dreamspinner3@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I downloaded this utility but I don't know how to use it to unzip
    > files into my game. I went to the program's website & read how to do
    > it but it doesn't seem to work for me. I download files from sites
    > into a separate folder & then usually install them from there into the
    > game. Browsing this folder with Sims @ Pack Clean installer doesn't
    > show any of the zipped files or any other type of files.
    > -----
    > Kim/Dreamspinner3
    > Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/

    Oh sorry - didn't read your last comment till I'd posted. I doesn't open
    zip files only sims2pack files. You can also use it to browse your
    Downloads folder and do some basic problem-solving with repeated and hacked
    files.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    > Try right-clicking on the sims2pack file and then choose 'Open With' and
    > browse until you find the Clean Installer programme in the list that comes
    > up (it needs to be installed properly to show up in the list). You only
    > need to browse for it once, after that, it'll come up as a option every
    > time.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >

    > "Dreamspinner3" <dreamspinner3@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I downloaded this utility but I don't know how to use it to unzip
    > > files into my game. I went to the program's website & read how to do
    > > it but it doesn't seem to work for me. I download files from sites
    > > into a separate folder & then usually install them from there into the
    > > game. Browsing this folder with Sims @ Pack Clean installer doesn't
    > > show any of the zipped files or any other type of files.
    > > -----
    > > Kim/Dreamspinner3
    > > Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/

Sims Installer Video Games