Sound drivers wanted for Toshiba T2130CT Laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b \ Driver
August 1, 2004 1:59:04 AM

Hi

I am looking for The sound drivers for my old laptop, Toshiba T2130CT,
I have been to many web sites but have had no luck many do not work and on
the others they do not cover the model I want.
I would be willing to pay for the disk if you could point me to somewhere I
would be able to get it.
many thanks

eifion ap gwilym

a b D Laptop
a b \ Driver
August 1, 2004 1:59:05 AM

I have the T2130CDS which is the same laptop with the passive screen, and it
has no sound card, I got around that using a PCMCIA sound card from Fujitsu
and speakers that mounted to the screen.

--
Jeffery W. Roach
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CTTS, CNA, N+, A+