1. I need a wireless adapter. I've no idea where to begin here. PCI, USB...I don't know. This computer will be one floor above the router.
2. SSDs seem to be all the rage. I'm interested. What are your thoughts on a small SS boot drive? I think the small ones are relatively inexpensive. Worth it? I'm new to RAID, hence why I wanted to try it above. Will it be difficult to setup the SSD with a mechanical HD raid?
3. I could use a new keyboard and mouse. I prefer wired. I'm a big gamer.
4. Should I get a sound card? Never used onboard, so I don't know the difference.
2) The Intel x25-V can be had for 129.99 and supports TRIM. 30gb is an os only thing though.
3) If you can find a Logitech G15 snag it. Steelseries makes a great gaming kb as well, with secondary fps pad attached. Lycosa Razer series are great mice(? lol), I prefer the Microsoft Sidewinder, but not many do.
4) Onboard sound on todays mobos are more than sufficient.
I'd swap the WD for Samsung Spinpoint F3's. They're better performers. Otherwise looks solid.
Your build looks great. You have plenty of headroom for crossfire with your motherboard and PSU.
Reguarding the PCI vs USB wireless adapter; I would recommend going with a PCI card. I personally have a USB adapter and it sucks, I've gone through three of them actually to get a decent signal, and I am yet to find it. From what I read, many have had great experiences with PCI versions. In my opinion it is worth a shot.