Sims 2 gothic skins ?

Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)

-Ronnie

There are lots but this is nice:

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/pomi/

Best wishes
maxon

"Dopedog" <dopedogDELETETHIS@privat.dk> wrote in message
> Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
> girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)
>
> -Ronnie

> There are lots but this is nice:
>
> http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/pomi/
>
> Best wishes
> maxon

Thanks alot :)

> "Dopedog" <dopedogDELETETHIS@privat.dk> wrote in message
>> Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
>> girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)
>>
>> -Ronnie

"Dopedog" <dopedogDELETETHIS@privat.dk> wrote in message
> Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
> girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)

You might try

http://sims.varotica.de/

Also, www.modthesims2.com has tons of stuff like that in the downloads
section.

Also, the official exhange has quite a bit of stuff, both clothes and
genetics

Ah - I knew there was another one I was trying to remember:

http://simderz.moonfruit.com/

Best wishes
maxon