Sims 2 gothic skins ?

Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)

-Ronnie
4 answers Last reply
More about sims gothic skins

    There are lots but this is nice:

    http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/pomi/

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Dopedog" <dopedogDELETETHIS@privat.dk> wrote in message
    > Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
    > girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)
    >
    > -Ronnie

    > There are lots but this is nice:
    >
    > http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/pomi/
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon

    Thanks alot :)

    > "Dopedog" <dopedogDELETETHIS@privat.dk> wrote in message
    >> Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
    >> girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)
    >>
    >> -Ronnie

    "Dopedog" <dopedogDELETETHIS@privat.dk> wrote in message
    > Anybody know where to download subj. (in good quality) for my beloved
    > girlfriend keeps asking for it ;-)

    You might try

    http://sims.varotica.de/

    Also, www.modthesims2.com has tons of stuff like that in the downloads
    section.

    Also, the official exhange has quite a bit of stuff, both clothes and
    genetics

    Ah - I knew there was another one I was trying to remember:

    http://simderz.moonfruit.com/

    Best wishes
    maxon

Sims Download Games Video Games