Sign in with
Your question

E210882 motherboard front panel pinout

Last response: in Systems
January 24, 2010 12:13:21 AM

I am trying to find the pin ouyt for the Power switch, Power LED, Reset Switch H.D.D Led. does anyone know this u=inmformation? I want to take it from the Original Dell cas to an after market ATX case. This is for the J8J2 FRONT Panel connector
a b B Homebuilt system
January 24, 2010 12:18:47 AM

So your just switching over cases?
Well, The little cables with be marked with small white writing.

There should be a little diagram of where to plug it in in a small table near the FP Connection pins
m
l
January 24, 2010 12:39:38 AM

I am taking it out of the original Dell case in want to pu it in another case I got from Tiger direct. I am looking for the pin out of where the POWER SWITCH, RESET SWITCH, THE H.D.D. LED, plugs would go on the connector. I want to be able to have the reset switch work etc. I am going to put it in a ATX case.
m
l
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
January 24, 2010 1:51:49 AM

Alright, Can you see a little table/diagram of the FP connections near the FP Connectors on the motherboard?

If you cant, Then you will have to check your manual or download it from the DELL site.
m
l
January 24, 2010 2:41:13 PM

No there is no sticker. But thank you for the information. Hopefully I can find what I am looking for
m
l
February 3, 2010 12:20:28 AM

I haven't looked yet. I am waiting for the person to order a new hard rive for it. And a socket 775 prcessor fan. but will keep you posted
m
l
!