Solved

Ram Compatibility w/ Asus M4A88TD-V evo/usb3

So I have been racking my brain over compatible ram for this mobo (asus m4a88td-v evo/usb3) along side an athlon II x3 445 processor. I checked the QVL listing but wasn't having much luck when comparing that to the online vendor. Over the last 2 days I have totally overwhelmed myself with all the different memory options out there. Now I'm thinking I should have just asked the community for help in the beginning.

On that note, would any be able to confirm if some G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL would work with this board.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Scott
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about compatibility asus m4a88td usb3
  1. Best answer
    Hi newcomer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

Yeah that RAM can works with the mobo but I would go with this G-Skill 1600 are much better for a little more money.
  2. saint19 said:
    Hi newcomer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

Yeah that RAM can works with the mobo but I would go with this G-Skill 1600 are much better for a little more money.

Thanks for the welcome; like a lot of others long time reader, recent poster.

Thanks for the ram confirmation and recommendation aswell. Greatly appreciated.

Scott
  3. Best answer selected by scott77.
  4. Your welcome and come back to the forum for more help and help to other users ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory Asus USB3 RAM Compatibility Evo