Love at first sight: Where can I get one of these?

Solution
It is a brand new case. It should be available sometime around the third week of April.

Same thing happened to me when I accidently stumbled across the Lian Li / Lancool Dragon Lord cases. The cases were announced before they were widely available.
It is a brand new case. It should be available sometime around the third week of April.

Same thing happened to me when I accidently stumbled across the Lian Li / Lancool Dragon Lord cases. The cases were announced before they were widely available.

Solution

sunny9874704905

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
U Can get it here.................. http://www.sundialmicro.com/lianli_tower-pcb25fb_1703_1817.html
lian-li-PC-B25F-1.jpg

motamedn

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
Thanks Johnny, yeah that makes it tough! The new one has 1 less fan on top and has an integrated fan controller for easy access at the front. It also appears from the descriptions that it may have better silencing features (foam on side panel, etc). I wanted to get my case together already..Ugh!

Johnny-do you know anything about these cases and how well they keep things quiet?

motamedn

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
yeah thanks but i've been there but i haven't seen anything about the case we're talking about. I was disappointed that the site's probably most trafficked roundups haven't even been updated since 2007. I know the forums are active but not much yet on that front either..sigh

EDIT: sorry that was when I was looking earlier for the 25S which as you said is still unreleased. I found quite a few forum results for the 25. Thanks again.

I still think the site should update their case recommendations!!