import own pictures?

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 12:00:42 AM

Hi!

I wasn't able to figure out how you can import and buy your own pictures
(jpg or bmp or whatever) in the Sims 2 - I know that this was possible
in Sims 1, maybe there was some tool. How do you do that in Sims 2?

Nina

More about : import pictures

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 5:51:59 AM

"Nina Klein" <nina.klein@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I wasn't able to figure out how you can import and buy your own pictures
> (jpg or bmp or whatever) in the Sims 2 - I know that this was possible in
> Sims 1, maybe there was some tool. How do you do that in Sims 2?

I haven't used it in ages, but there is an option in SimPE that will let you
make your own pictures. Photo studio, it's called

http://sims.ambertation.de/
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 2:37:13 PM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:

> I haven't used it in ages, but there is an option in SimPE that will let you
> make your own pictures. Photo studio, it's called
>
> http://sims.ambertation.de/

Thanks! I'll try that out!

Nina
!