See-through shower curtain!`

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 2:16:48 AM

I had a clear shower curtain for my clawfoot bathtub. Now it's gone
missing. Can anyone lead me to the location of the creator? I can't recall
from where it came.
Thanks a munch! Darene'

More about : shower curtain

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 12:32:38 AM

"Darene Kahn" <darenek1@cox.net> wrote in message
>I had a clear shower curtain for my clawfoot bathtub. Now it's gone
>missing. Can anyone lead me to the location of the creator? I can't recall
>from where it came.
> Thanks a munch! Darene'
Try this one, there's loads of different colours, including clear.

http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/html/2objectsindex....

AmandaThePanda
August 18, 2005 10:16:56 AM

I have university and they seem to be working great in my game.