walking like a ghost

Using the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true cheat i've shift+clicked on a
tombstone and selected "walk like a ghost". There is no counter option for
it on the tombstone; i deleted the tombstone hoping that might work, but my
sim is still floating around the place like a ghost. Please help she is my
favourite sim.
1 answer Last reply
More about walking ghost

    >Using the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true cheat i've shift+clicked on a
    >tombstone and selected "walk like a ghost". There is no counter option for
    >it on the tombstone; i deleted the tombstone hoping that might work, but my
    >sim is still floating around the place like a ghost. Please help she is my
    >favourite sim.

    SimPe? There are options to set ghosts etc.

Sims Games Video Games