Need Hlep On Fan Controller for 20+ Fan Setup

Last response: in Overclocking
September 15, 2012 1:37:17 PM

-edited-
Got it Thanks anyway.
/remove topic
a c 138 K Overclocking
September 15, 2012 4:58:05 PM

That's a lot of fans! What are you doing water cooling?
m
l
September 15, 2012 5:11:45 PM

Well whole system specs is basically this:

Cosmos II ( Custom Mod Theme)
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Intel 3930K
4x Evga Hydro Copper GTX 680
32g Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866
Samsung 830 256Gig SSD
Asus Xonar Essense STX
2x 3g Seagate XT Barracuda
EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified PSU
Blu Ray drive

Water Cooling Setup:
20x 120mm Cooler Master Excalibur Fans ( Maybe be 1 extra but just covering)
2 x Bitspower HDD Acetal Liquid Cooling Block - Matte Black Top (Acrylic Version)
1 x Koolance CPU-370 (CPU), Rev1.1, AMD/Intel
1 x Koolance Radiator, 4x120mm, Copper Vert.
1 x PPC's DUAL Über 655 Fully Modded D5 Water Pump (Dual Loop) - Matte Black
2 x Koolance Radiator, 2x120mm, Copper Vert.
2 x Phobya Balancer 150 Silver Nickel
2 x Bitspower Universal RAM Module Water Cooling Set For 4 Banks 4-DIMMs -
2 x Masterkleer Tubing PVC 19/13mm (1/2"ID) UV-reactive White 3,3m (10ft) - "Retail Package"
1 x EK-FB KIT RE4 - Nickel + Acetal CSQ

The bulk of the fans comes from push pull on the rads. The others are jst in case. Replace the 220mm with 2 120mm's. Then fitting everything else.

Luckily enough the Cosmos II is so big I have enough room to play.
m
l
Related resources
a c 138 K Overclocking
September 15, 2012 5:29:57 PM

So I'm guessing there was no budget with your build. The Cooler Master Cosmos is a very large case , were you able to fit all of your radiators inside?
I have a similar build with the HAF-X but I didn't go with the quad SLI or the 32gb ram , the Hydro copper hasn't been listed for quite some time and I ended up going with the Classified and purchased the Evga blocks seperatly. I can't believe how big these cards are , they are a full inch above the hight of the bracket.
If you are ever looking for an outstanding cpu water block I have this one and it works great.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_p...

It's a little on the expensive side but the base is pure silver.

You will have to post some pictures when your finished so we can see your work. 20 fans, wow, hope you got some quiet fans there.
m
l
September 15, 2012 6:05:39 PM

Yea gotta agree thats an insane cpu block. Looks really nice and checked the test, worth the money. Thing is price for hardware and cooling system isnt an issue but also staying with the theme of this particular mod. So the Cpu block I choose fits perfectly.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_p...

As for Hardware wise couldn't think of anything else. I'm even using a PCi1x extender since the 4 cards will block the pci1x slot for the xonar stx. Everything overclocked of course. Yea the Mod should be done in a month or sooner. The parts and everything is there. It's jus completing the case. Custom Paint job has been done and all.
m
l
a c 138 K Overclocking
September 15, 2012 8:37:45 PM

Can't wait to see the final build it sounds like it's going to be something special.
As for hardware ....there is always something else.
m
l
!