Sign in with
Your question

1400$ pc or 65000-70000 INR {{GAMING}}

Last response: in Systems
January 24, 2010 6:35:53 PM

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: mid april 2010[3 months from now}

SYSTEM USAGE:gaming[crysis , assasins creed 2] online games,movies,video conversion

PARTS NOT REQUIRED:mouse,keyboard,speakers,case {i have a new NZXT LEXA BLACKLINE plz suggest if this 1 is nt good enough},operating system{i hav xp just in case the cash is less}

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS:any good nd trusted ones. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:INDIA

PARTS PREFERENCES: None

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe

MONITOR RESOLUTION: any {don't hav much idea on this}

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Im from India so please tell me sum good places or sites where i can buy parts from.
I don't require a mouse nd a keyboard bt i need a monitor,power supply nd all the other stuff
im intrested in buying the i7 920 bt still not sure whether it is good for gaming bt core2quad nd any other is just fine as long as its good.
it will need to be futureproof as i will be able to upgrde it only after 1.5- 2 years.
January 29, 2010 10:14:01 AM

Do you know which online retailers ship to India? Or do you know a website of a store located in India, which lists the prices?
m
l
January 31, 2010 4:13:49 PM

r_manic said:
Do you know which online retailers ship to India? Or do you know a website of a store located in India, which lists the prices?

yeah about the website, my brother who stays in Florida said that if i can send him the money he will ship it to me from there.
He said that TigerDirect.com and Newegg.com should be fine
m
l
!