Dumb question #1

Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
aliens.
--
Moni
2 answers Last reply

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, fmomoon <fmomoonNOSPAM@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    > Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
    > aliens.

    No, she doesn't come back. There is a townie with the same name in
    Strangetown, though.

    good sign." -G

    "Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, fmomoon <fmomoonNOSPAM@comcast.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
    >> aliens.
    >
    > No, she doesn't come back. There is a townie with the same name in
    > Strangetown, though.

    Hmmm....that sounds like a good backstory. Bella, the runaway! I haven't
    played Strangetown much.
    --
    Moni

Sims Games Video Games