Dumb question #1

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 2:12:08 PM

Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
aliens.
--
Moni

More about : dumb question

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:32:17 PM

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, fmomoon <fmomoonNOSPAM@comcast.net>
wrote:

> Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
> aliens.

No, she doesn't come back. There is a townie with the same name in
Strangetown, though.

good sign." -G
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:32:18 PM

"Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
news:o psvnxn3tdb52ai9@news.online.no...
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, fmomoon <fmomoonNOSPAM@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
>> aliens.
>
> No, she doesn't come back. There is a townie with the same name in
> Strangetown, though.

Hmmm....that sounds like a good backstory. Bella, the runaway! I haven't
played Strangetown much.
--
Moni
!