Dumb question #1

Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
aliens.
--
Moni

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, fmomoon <fmomoonNOSPAM@comcast.net>
wrote:

> Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
> aliens.

No, she doesn't come back. There is a townie with the same name in
Strangetown, though.

good sign." -G

"Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, fmomoon <fmomoonNOSPAM@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Does Bella come back? All the storyline says is that she was abducted by
>> aliens.
>
> No, she doesn't come back. There is a townie with the same name in
> Strangetown, though.

Hmmm....that sounds like a good backstory. Bella, the runaway! I haven't
played Strangetown much.
--
Moni