COMP LOCKED IN SAFE MODE

graeme

WINDOWS XP , MY SON HAS TRYED TO DO A RESTORE ON THE COMP , NOW WHEN I
START THE COMP IT IS IN SAFE MODE , AND I CAN NOT GET IN TO ANY OF THE
SYSTEMS.

graeme

GRANT_GRAEME_NONLILLY@LILLY.COM (GRAEME) wrote in message news:<c93a98f3.0410140512.28a8a408@posting.google.com>...
> WINDOWS XP , MY SON HAS TRYED TO DO A RESTORE ON THE COMP , NOW WHEN I
> START THE COMP IT IS IN SAFE MODE , AND I CAN NOT GET IN TO ANY OF THE
> SYSTEMS.

THE COMP CAN NOT FIND THE INTERNET MODEM SO I CAN NOT GET ON LINE, IS
THERE ANY WAY TO RESTORE THE COMP WITHOUT A CD. MAYBE USING DOS .

On 14 Oct 2004 06:12:06 -0700, GRAEME wrote:

> WINDOWS XP , MY SON HAS TRYED TO DO A RESTORE ON THE COMP , NOW WHEN I
> START THE COMP IT IS IN SAFE MODE , AND I CAN NOT GET IN TO ANY OF THE
> SYSTEMS.

What kind of Restore did he try? If it was XP's System Restore, you could
try "Undo Restore"
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

On 15 Oct 2004 05:08:27 -0700, GRANT_GRAEME_NONLILLY@LILLY.COM
(GRAEME) wrote:

>THE COMP CAN NOT FIND THE INTERNET MODEM SO I CAN NOT GET ON LINE, IS
>THERE ANY WAY TO RESTORE THE COMP WITHOUT A CD.

Step 1) Turn off Caps Lock.

Step 2) Undo the restore that was done.
--
Cheers,