Looking for some hacks

I'm looking for a couple of hacks that seem to have disappeared off the net.
The first is Macrotactics. I've checked varioussims, and it's not there. The
other is the hacked flaminco from Living-It-Up. Really miss that site. They
can either be posted to the binaries group or directly to me at liz the
lucky at comcast dot net.

Thanks.

--
Hugs and Kisses,
Liz the Lucky

    "Liz the Lucky" <lizthelucky@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a couple of hacks that seem to have disappeared off the
    > net. The first is Macrotactics. I've checked varioussims, and it's not
    > there. The other is the hacked flaminco from Living-It-Up. Really miss
    > that site. They can either be posted to the binaries group or directly to
    > me at liz the lucky at comcast dot net.
    >
    > Thanks.

    My computer died with those flamingo hacks on it. When I looked for them
    again, LIU was gone. :( Does anyone know where else they might be?
    --
    Moni (fmomoon)

    "Liz the Lucky" <lizthelucky@comcast.net> wrote in

    > I'm looking for a couple of hacks that seem to have disappeared
    > off the net. The first is Macrotactics. I've checked varioussims,
    > and it's not there. The other is the hacked flaminco from
    > Living-It-Up. Really miss that site. They can either be posted to
    > the binaries group or directly to me at liz the lucky at comcast
    > dot net.

    Macrotastics can be found here:

    http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/hacks/

    As for the flamingo, there's at least one at mts2, though I don't know
    what it does or if it does the same thing as the one from LIU.

    --
    Mike
    Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm

    Mike:
    > Macrotastics can be found here:

    Woohoo!!! THanks. This time, I downloaded it, bookmarked the page and
    downloaded the zip file some place besides my game.

    > As for the flamingo, there's at least one at mts2, though I don't know
    > what it does or if it does the same thing as the one from LIU.

    I looked at that one, and it seems to be a happiness flaminco. The one I'm
    most interested in is the friendship flaminco. Or does anyone know of
    another friendship hack?

    --
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Liz the Lucky

    http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30840
    http://www.insimenator.net/

    --
    Mike
    "I don't mind what Congress does, as long as they don't do it in the

    Thanks, Mike. Those will help. I still would like the LIU flamincos, if
    anyone has them.

    --
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Liz the Lucky

    The Insiminator is one of the best hacks I know of. I have used it ever
    since it came out.
    It is GREAT!!!! I never did use the flamingo hacks, the Insiminator and
    others did the same thing
    plus more IMHO.

    Joy

    http://www.simchaotics.com/

    Get the multi painting, mind control mirror and more at this site unless
    you
    already know about them. They are great too.

    Joy

    The Insiminator lets you be friends, lovers, enemies and etc. LOL

    "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    > "Liz the Lucky" <lizthelucky@comcast.net> wrote in
    >
    >> I'm looking for a couple of hacks that seem to have disappeared
    >> off the net. The first is Macrotactics. I've checked varioussims,
    >> and it's not there. The other is the hacked flaminco from
    >> Living-It-Up. Really miss that site. They can either be posted to
    >> the binaries group or directly to me at liz the lucky at comcast
    >> dot net.
    >>
    > Macrotastics can be found here:
    >
    > http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/hacks/
    >
    > As for the flamingo, there's at least one at mts2, though I don't know
    > what it does or if it does the same thing as the one from LIU.
    >
    > --
    > Mike

    Now, that site has gone pay! :(( I don't think I'll ever pay for hacks
    because they
    change so much..........as each EP comes out, they would have to be
    updated.
    Especially that much per month. WHOA!!

    Mike, what does the Macrotastics hack do? I'd never heard of it.
    Thanks......Joy

    "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    > "Liz the Lucky" <lizthelucky@comcast.net> wrote in
    >
    >> I'm looking for a couple of hacks that seem to have disappeared
    >> off the net. The first is Macrotactics. I've checked varioussims,
    >> and it's not there. The other is the hacked flaminco from
    >> Living-It-Up. Really miss that site. They can either be posted to
    >> the binaries group or directly to me at liz the lucky at comcast
    >> dot net.
    >>
    > Macrotastics can be found here:
    >
    > http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/hacks/
    >
    > As for the flamingo, there's at least one at mts2, though I don't know
    > what it does or if it does the same thing as the one from LIU.
    >
    > --
    > Mike
    > Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm
    > being repressed!
    > - Monty Python

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:21:04 -0700, "Liz the Lucky"
    <lizthelucky@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Mike:
    >> As for the flamingo, there's at least one at mts2, though I don't know
    >> what it does or if it does the same thing as the one from LIU.
    >
    >I looked at that one, and it seems to be a happiness flaminco. The one I'm
    >most interested in is the friendship flaminco. Or does anyone know of
    >another friendship hack?

    You could try the Mysterious Voodoo Bottle By Carrigon. Along with
    some payback features (like Make em Pee, Make em fall asleep, Make em
    sad, etc...) for use on troublemaker sims, it also has three
    relationship options such as Like Me, Want Me, or Love Me. Plus I've
    never known of any cases where the Voodoo bottle created problems with
    another hack...

    You can find the Mysterious Voodoo Bottle at:

    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=1289

    That's my 2¢,

    FTA

    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

    On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:47:30 -0500 joyplayer wrote:

    >> http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/hacks/
    >>

    > Now, that site has gone pay! :(( I don't think I'll ever pay for hacks
    > because they
    > change so much..........as each EP comes out, they would have to be
    > updated.
    > Especially that much per month. WHOA!!

    It's not a pay side, he's pulling people's legs with that :)
    Just go to http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/
    That's Pescado's forum and you can download stuff. For free.

    Dorte

    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:47:30 -0500 joyplayer wrote:
    >
    >>> http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/hacks/
    >>>

    >> Now, that site has gone pay! :(( I don't think I'll ever pay for
    >> hacks
    >> because they
    >> change so much..........as each EP comes out, they would have to be
    >> updated.
    >> Especially that much per month. WHOA!!
    >
    > It's not a pay side, he's pulling people's legs with that :)
    > Just go to http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/
    > That's Pescado's forum and you can download stuff. For free.
    >
    > Dorte

    Are you sure? Your link went to a "cannot find server" page. If I erase
    the smf, then it
    goes to the page where you pay!

    No, he has gone subscription only. No joking!

    Joy

    "joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > No, he has gone subscription only. No joking!

    No, he hasn't.
    You are looking at his joke page.
    That page is just there to keep the morons out.
    You need to go to the real site.

    On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:48:48 -0500, joyplayer <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote:

    > Mike, what does the Macrotastics hack do? I'd never heard of it.
    > Thanks......Joy

    Macrotastics holds a number of high-level commands, and integrates other
    MoreAwesomeThanYou macros and hacks as well. You can order people to
    clean, do homework, study at Uni, garden or pay bills, and they will do
    those things intelligently without the clickfest. If you have the extra
    macros Skillinator and Encouragifactor, you can train your skills and
    encourage your kids intelligently. The macro will try and usually succeed
    to satisfy skills that make you give up your goal, and continue when you
    are in the green again. If you have the socialize hack, you can either
    socialize all your friends at a party or dorm or community lot, or you can
    socialize one targeted Sim until you are 100% friends. If you have the
    hacked alarm clock, you get a go to bed command. If you have the toilet
    paper roll, you get a use bathroom commad.

    Generally the More Awesome Than You macros are wrist-saving devices, which
    is why I love them so much. They don't really cheat, just make your Sims
    more intelligent. It is the single best treasure trove I have found for
    my game.

    good sign." -G

    "Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:48:48 -0500, joyplayer <excuseme@nomail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mike, what does the Macrotastics hack do? I'd never heard of it.
    >> Thanks......Joy
    >
    > Macrotastics holds a number of high-level commands, and integrates
    > other MoreAwesomeThanYou macros and hacks as well. You can order
    > people to clean, do homework, study at Uni, garden or pay bills, and
    > they will do those things intelligently without the clickfest. If you
    > have the extra macros Skillinator and Encouragifactor, you can train
    > your skills and encourage your kids intelligently. The macro will try
    > and usually succeed to satisfy skills that make you give up your goal,
    > and continue when you are in the green again. If you have the
    > socialize hack, you can either socialize all your friends at a party
    > or dorm or community lot, or you can socialize one targeted Sim until
    > you are 100% friends. If you have the hacked alarm clock, you get a
    > go to bed command. If you have the toilet paper roll, you get a use
    > bathroom commad.
    >
    > Generally the More Awesome Than You macros are wrist-saving devices,
    > which is why I love them so much. They don't really cheat, just make
    > your Sims more intelligent. It is the single best treasure trove I
    > have found for my game.
    >
    > --
    > "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not
    > a good sign." -G

    Thanks! I got it but deleted it. I was afraid it would cause problems
    with my other hacks.
    I might go ahead though and get it, it sounds great.

    Joy

    > Thanks! I got it but deleted it. I was afraid it would cause
    > problems with my other hacks.
    > I might go ahead though and get it, it sounds great.

    It does sound great...but it caused me no end of headaches. Perhaps
    because I don't have the ep. Anyway, I don't need it.

    --
    Mike
    A basic premise is an absolute that permits no co-operation with

    On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:51:07 -0500 joyplayer wrote:

    >> It's not a pay side, he's pulling people's legs with that :)
    >> Just go to http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/
    >> That's Pescado's forum and you can download stuff. For free.
    >>
    >> Dorte
    >
    > Are you sure? Your link went to a "cannot find server" page. If I erase
    > the smf, then it
    > goes to the page where you pay!

    The page displays fine for me, and I'm not even registered in the forum.
    Maybe your connection was weird - try again.
    And yes, I'm sure. I visit the site several times a week and I think I have
    at least half of the hacks on my HD ;)

    Dorte

    "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > "joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in message
    >> No, he has gone subscription only. No joking!
    >>

    > No, he hasn't.
    > You are looking at his joke page.
    > That page is just there to keep the morons out.
    > You need to go to the real site.
    > http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/

    Your link led me to it. Thanks! I don't know what's going on but after
    cleaning
    out my registry with Registry Mechanic, things are better. Go figure!

    > "joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> Thanks! I got it but deleted it. I was afraid it would cause
    >> problems with my other hacks.
    >> I might go ahead though and get it, it sounds great.
    >>
    > It does sound great...but it caused me no end of headaches. Perhaps
    > because I don't have the ep. Anyway, I don't need it.
    >
    > --
    > Mike
    > A basic premise is an absolute that permits no co-operation with
    > its antithesis and tolerates no tolerance.
    > -- Hugh Akston

    Yeah, I have hacks that do about the same so I'll pass too.

Sims Games Video Games