The Sims Resource

Try going there, even if you don't have a subscription. They are offering
something like 2000 of their items for free this weekend. They're
celebrating their 6th anniversary.

www.thesimsresource.com
--
Moni
4 answers Last reply

    Hmm, if I understand it correctly, you have to belong in order to get in on
    the free goodies.

    "cbbrlb" <cbbrlb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hmm, if I understand it correctly, you have to belong in order to get in
    > on the free goodies.

    You just have to register. Doesn't cost anything to register.
    --
    Moni

    > "cbbrlb" <cbbrlb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Hmm, if I understand it correctly, you have to belong in order to get in
    >> on the free goodies.
    >
    > You just have to register. Doesn't cost anything to register.
    > --
    > Moni

    I took a look and it is supposed to be 20,000 free downloads.
    But most of what I could find are from other free sites.
    Or were just recolors of maxis stuff.

    I know it cost money to run a site that big, but they do not have a lot to
    offer that is not found elsewhere.
    The only thing they have going for them is their size.

    Davybear wrote:
    >> I took a look and it is supposed to be 20,000 free downloads.
    > But most of what I could find are from other free sites.
    > Or were just recolors of maxis stuff.
    >
    > I know it cost money to run a site that big, but they do not have a
    > lot to offer that is not found elsewhere.
    > The only thing they have going for them is their size.

    I don't agree that they have a lot of stuff available elsewhere. A lot of
    the clothes I have downloaded anyway doesn't seem to be available elsewhere.
    Even if you thought that you could get the stuff somewhere else though the
    key thing they offer is convenience. Why go to 50 other sites hunting for
    stuff when you can go to one?

    The subscription free is no big deal. I don't subscribe and if I am patient
    I can still get everything eventually.

    Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games