Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Turn off problem

Last response: in Windows XP
August 30, 2012 1:44:41 AM

the standby,turn off,restart button doesn't appear after i click the red turn off computer button at start....
why this happen? and how can i fix this?

More about : turn problem

August 31, 2012 3:49:37 PM

Quote:
The condition happened to my notebook before and the reason is that I changed the users,only administrator can conduct the button.So I turned to the start and changed to the administrator ,then I can turn off the notebook.You can try it.

but i'm the only one administrator....no other account...hmmmm....
m
l

Best solution

August 31, 2012 10:37:55 PM

Hi.

Maybe you haven't installed the computers chipset driver (for motherboard) properly. Is this a computer that you've built yurself?
Related resources
August 31, 2012 10:54:26 PM

Grobe said:
Hi.

Maybe you haven't installed the computers chipset driver (for motherboard) properly. Is this a computer that you've built yurself?

i think you're right...i just had format my laptop a few days ago and i feel like something not right...but how to install computers chipset driver (for motherboard)
m
l
September 11, 2012 4:14:54 AM

Best answer selected by mhaadi.
m
l
September 12, 2012 6:20:32 PM

Hi. You need to find the brand and name of the motherboard and then go to the manufacturers web site and navigate to your motherboard. Every manufacturers does provide drivers to theyr motherboajavascript:%20validform(this);rds.
m
l
!