Solved

Turn off problem

the standby,turn off,restart button doesn't appear after i click the red turn off computer button at start....
why this happen? and how can i fix this?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about turn problem
  1. Quote:
    The condition happened to my notebook before and the reason is that I changed the users,only administrator can conduct the button.So I turned to the start and changed to the administrator ,then I can turn off the notebook.You can try it.

but i'm the only one administrator....no other account...hmmmm....
  2. Best answer
    Hi.

Maybe you haven't installed the computers chipset driver (for motherboard) properly. Is this a computer that you've built yurself?
  3. Grobe said:
    Hi.

Maybe you haven't installed the computers chipset driver (for motherboard) properly. Is this a computer that you've built yurself?

i think you're right...i just had format my laptop a few days ago and i feel like something not right...but how to install computers chipset driver (for motherboard)
  4. Best answer selected by mhaadi.
  5. Hi. You need to find the brand and name of the motherboard and then go to the manufacturers web site and navigate to your motherboard. Every manufacturers does provide drivers to theyr motherboajavascript:%20validform(this);rds.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Windows XP