Sign in with
Your question

Anyone with a silverstone raven RV01??

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
March 31, 2010 1:32:06 PM

Hello,

Important questions.Been reading reviews about this case and 95% of them are full of praises.But 2 things i really want to now about this case:

1)Does the sliding door on the front really makes that much noise?

2)How bright is the led on the front of the case?

Thanks in advance :) 

More about : silverstone raven rv01

a b ) Power supply
March 31, 2010 1:35:30 PM

I dont have the case so I dont know how loud the door is but I do know about front panel lights and some motherboards have to connection for fronl panel lights and one will be dim the other will be bright so the ones saying its bright are probably got it in the bright spot.
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
March 31, 2010 1:37:36 PM

saaiello said:
I dont have the case so I dont know how loud the door is but I do know about front panel lights and some motherboards have to connection for fronl panel lights and one will be dim the other will be bright so the ones saying its bright are probably got it in the bright spot.

Not sure about the led,but i've read somewhere that the light is annoyingly bright when you are used to game in a darker then usual room.But thanks for the info about tje motherboards :hello: 
Related resources
March 31, 2010 1:52:51 PM

Quote:
Not sure about the led,but i've read somewhere that the light is annoyingly bright when you are used to game in a darker then usual room.But thanks for the info about tje motherboards :hello: 

Just use some duct tape to cover the thing... :lol: 
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
March 31, 2010 1:56:51 PM

Well,the led is the least of my concerns,i'm more worried about the sliding door.Seems to make lots of noise,even when it stays open it makes a rattling noise.Just wondering if those reviewers are over exagerating or it's really true?
a b ) Power supply
March 2, 2011 6:33:50 PM

I have this case and the front door is noisy to put up and down so i took mine apart and put some silicon grease in it solved that for the front lights they are bright but they plug in vio molex you can unhook them old post i see though i would answer anyway.
!