downloads

How do you get downloads? And can they interfere with my game or my
computer?
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about downloads

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:24:30 -0700 Stephanie Baerg wrote:

    > How do you get downloads? And can they interfere with my game or my
    > computer?
    > Thanks!

    You go to a site that has downloads and put them into ..My Documents\EA\The
    Sims 2\Downloads or wherever the Sims folder is located in your personal
    documents (NOT in the Programs directory!)
    Clothes, walls and floors usually don't create problems but hacks my
    interfere with each other and that can be really nasty. To avoid that, put
    hacks into a subfolder and use the Clean Installer from modthesims2.com to
    make sure you only install stuff that you want to install.

    Dorte

Sims Computers Games Video Games