downloads

Last response: in Video Games
August 22, 2005 10:24:30 PM

How do you get downloads? And can they interfere with my game or my
computer?
Thanks!

More about : downloads

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 2:55:22 PM

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:24:30 -0700 Stephanie Baerg wrote:

> How do you get downloads? And can they interfere with my game or my
> computer?
> Thanks!

You go to a site that has downloads and put them into ..My Documents\EA\The
Sims 2\Downloads or wherever the Sims folder is located in your personal
documents (NOT in the Programs directory!)
Clothes, walls and floors usually don't create problems but hacks my
interfere with each other and that can be really nasty. To avoid that, put
hacks into a subfolder and use the Clean Installer from modthesims2.com to
make sure you only install stuff that you want to install.

Dorte
!