Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last response: in Overclocking
September 17, 2012 4:37:24 PM

Where can i buy those rubbers?

I want to mount another fan on my CPU cooler and i don't know where to buy this freaking RUBBER THING.

I need your help! I want to mount another fan on my CPU cooler i just don't have those Rubber Mounts

More about : question

Related resources
September 17, 2012 5:17:45 PM

I'm not sure if it will fit on my CPU Cooler


My CPU COOLER is the exact same thing on the picture.
a c 219 à CPUs
a c 138 K Overclocking
September 17, 2012 5:33:23 PM

When you buy a fan they usually come with the fan unless your trying to use a fan that you have already and don't have the rubber screws.
None of those that I linked in the second post will work? This one loofs like what you now have.