Using typed codes - like the motherlode

Is there a good site that lists all such codes and good instructions on
exactly how you use them? I've only been playing for a bit over a week and
have a lot to learn. So any good sites that have easy to understand
instructions would be wonderful.

Thanks!!
Myli
3 answers Last reply
More about using typed codes motherlode

    Most complete list I've found.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "cbbrlb" <cbbrlb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a good site that lists all such codes and good instructions on
    > exactly how you use them? I've only been playing for a bit over a week and
    > have a lot to learn. So any good sites that have easy to understand
    > instructions would be wonderful.
    >
    > Thanks!!
    > Myli

    Thanks very much Maxon!! Perfect!

    Myli

    > Most complete list I've found.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >

    > "cbbrlb" <cbbrlb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Is there a good site that lists all such codes and good instructions on
    >> exactly how you use them? I've only been playing for a bit over a week
    >> and
    >> have a lot to learn. So any good sites that have easy to understand
    >> instructions would be wonderful.
    >>
    >> Thanks!!
    >> Myli

    This one is good for Sims 2 University.