Using typed codes - like the motherlode

Is there a good site that lists all such codes and good instructions on
exactly how you use them? I've only been playing for a bit over a week and
have a lot to learn. So any good sites that have easy to understand
instructions would be wonderful.

Thanks!!
Myli

Most complete list I've found.

Best wishes
maxon

"cbbrlb" <cbbrlb@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is there a good site that lists all such codes and good instructions on
> exactly how you use them? I've only been playing for a bit over a week and
> have a lot to learn. So any good sites that have easy to understand
> instructions would be wonderful.
>
> Thanks!!
> Myli

Thanks very much Maxon!! Perfect!