Solved

Is it ok to put a cheep Case for my new Pc ??

is it ok to put a cheep case for my new pc or even not very expensive because in my country the good cases are very expensive (very). and if i order from amazon it will cost too much because of the weight ...
this is my pc
1- AVGA Superclocked gtx 480
2- Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler
3- Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz
4- corsair CMD12GX3M6A1600C8 Dominator 12 GB ram
5- Motherboard P6X58D Premium X58 LGA1366 MAX-24GB Atx 3PCIE16 Pcie Pci
i'm planning to buy
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cheep case
  1. Best answer
    It's ok if it's cheap, but if I had a PC with parts like that, I'd get a quality case. Doesn't necessarily have to be expensive though. Your motherboard is ATX form factor, so a cheap high quality mid-tower case will be fine. Just make sure that the case you're getting has enough room for a 10.5 inches long card - it's how long the GTX 480 is.
  2. Case doesn't really matter as long as its decent quality and components fit.
    What do matter is that PSU that usually comes with them are bad quality and I would recommend to get some better.
  3. Most important thing about a case is cooling. A case may be a cheapo but has enough ventilation space for extra fans for good airflow.

Thats what you need to look for, a case with enough room for all your components and good airflow.
  4. Best answer selected by planet-earth.
  5. Lmeow said:
    It's ok if it's cheap, but if I had a PC with parts like that, I'd get a quality case. Doesn't necessarily have to be expensive though. Your motherboard is ATX form factor, so a cheap high quality mid-tower case will be fine. Just make sure that the case you're getting has enough room for a 10.5 inches long card - it's how long the GTX 480 is.

Meow, how yo ulike your 4770?
    sorry to hijack the thread...
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Corsair Components