* OS is good!
* Mobo is quite spendy at $220 shipped! I'd consider other options in the $100-150 price range.
* The HD is a low power HD and thus has a bit of a performance hit. If you want a better performing (faster) HD than consider the one below for the same $!!!
SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
* OCZ RAM has been a bit iffy as of late, so I'm staying away from them now. Here's a set that I'd consider, because it runs at stock voltages (1.5v) and is quite fast too!
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL - Retail http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
* The 5770 is about equivalent to the 4890, so the performance difference between the 5770 and the 4870 isn't a lot. If your using the 4870 now, I'd just stick with that, unless your monitor resolution is going up or if you want some improvements.
* I LOVE YOUR CASE SELECTION!!
* OCZ PSU's are usually fine. They have had issues in the past, but their quality has been going up since aquiring PCP&C. I prefer Antec/Corsair/Seasonic/PCP&C/BFG PSU's, because of the quality and warranties!