When you installed the new motherboard, did you do a fresh install of the OS? It is best if you do. Unless your old motherboard had the same chipset, lots of things can go wrong.
On the fresh install, use the latest nvidia drivers from their web site.
At the very least, clean out any old video driver/s that you might have. Here's how:
1) Download driversweeper to your desktop, or wherever you can find it easily.http://downloads.guru3d.com/Guru3D---Driver-Sweeper-(Setup)-download-1655.html
2) Download your new driver to the same place.
3) Add/remove programs, uninstall any Nvidia or ATI vga drivers and programs.
4) Boot into safe mode. Press F8 repeatedly while booting to enter safe mode. Your display resolution may be minimal.
5) Run driversweeper. Check the selection boxes for the removal of all nvidia vga drivers and ati drivers.
6) Rerun driversweeper. All such components should be gone.
7) Install the new driver from the desktop or saved location.