What MoBo should I get for Core i7-930?

G

I am planning on building a new gaming PC using

Intel Core i7-930
2 x GeForce GTX 460 1 GB in SLI Configuration
Some SSD HD for boot/OS partition

It will mainly be used for World of Warcraft 25 man raiding but I'd like some future proofing for other games (knowing that WoW isn't anywhere near as hardware dependent as even other current games). I know that WoW doesn't love SLI and would possibly consider getting a better single GPU card (ie maybe a single 470 or even 480; knowing I could add a second if some future game really needed SLI).

As you can probably tell from what I'm buying already I'm willing to spend some money but at the same time I'm not blowing out the bank and buying the most expensive option out there, and I'd like my MoBo choice to fit into that category.

Thanks in advance for any advice on a motherboard or even additional input on my current choices.

G

There are no specific features I really require but I would like to future proof as much as possible so I don't feel the need to upgrade again in 6 months (if that's even possible, sigh).

I doubt I'd be doing much overclocking if any but would like at least some options there if I ever decide to. I wouldn't mind having USB 3.0, though it's not a requirement.

I'll check out that Asus. I've heard good things about them before.

+1 on Saint's recommendations.. All X58 motherboards will perform almost similarly.. Your choice should be based on features, layout and aesthetics (if you consider it a criteria).. I'd like to add the MSI Big Bang XPower X58 also to the recommended list..