Snob

Hi all,

Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't reply,
but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be on anywhere
near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why anyone would I am not
sure) can you put my name in the subject? Thanks,
Beck.
3 answers Last reply
More about snob

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't reply,
    > but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be on anywhere
    > near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why anyone would I am
    > not sure) can you put my name in the subject? Thanks,
    > Beck.

    No do not worries. I'm deaf person and have bad english lot people tend to
    ignore me that fine LOL

    One time i was so furious at gigabyte NG they are worst SNOB of all in wide
    world of newsgroup!

    Mostly I got reply fine because that was nice :D

    I understand that feeling of being ignored lol.

    "Wesley" <Wesley@kingofrmak.com.de> wrote in message

    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't
    >> reply, but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be on
    >> anywhere near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why anyone
    >> would I am not sure) can you put my name in the subject? Thanks,
    >> Beck.
    >
    > No do not worries. I'm deaf person and have bad english lot people tend to
    > ignore me that fine LOL
    >
    > One time i was so furious at gigabyte NG they are worst SNOB of all in
    > wide world of newsgroup!
    >
    > Mostly I got reply fine because that was nice :D

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't
    > reply, but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be
    > on anywhere near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why
    > anyone would I am not sure) can you put my name in the subject?
    > Thanks,
    > Beck.

    Best wishes to you for whatever you're doing Beck. :))

    deene

Sims Games Video Games