  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 9, 2005 11:38:55 AM

Hi all,

Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't reply,
but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be on anywhere
near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why anyone would I am not
sure) can you put my name in the subject? Thanks,
Beck.

More about : snob

September 9, 2005 11:46:19 AM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't reply,
> but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be on anywhere
> near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why anyone would I am
> not sure) can you put my name in the subject? Thanks,
> Beck.

No do not worries. I'm deaf person and have bad english lot people tend to
ignore me that fine LOL

One time i was so furious at gigabyte NG they are worst SNOB of all in wide
world of newsgroup!

Mostly I got reply fine because that was nice :D
September 9, 2005 12:25:25 PM

I understand that feeling of being ignored lol.

"Wesley" <Wesley@kingofrmak.com.de> wrote in message

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't
>> reply, but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be on
>> anywhere near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why anyone
>> would I am not sure) can you put my name in the subject? Thanks,
>> Beck.
>
> No do not worries. I'm deaf person and have bad english lot people tend to
> ignore me that fine LOL
>
> One time i was so furious at gigabyte NG they are worst SNOB of all in
> wide world of newsgroup!
>
> Mostly I got reply fine because that was nice :D

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 6:36:27 PM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick message to say that I am not being ignorant if I don't
> reply, but I have lots happening IRL at present and probably wont be
> on anywhere near as much as I was before. If anyone wants me (why
> anyone would I am not sure) can you put my name in the subject?
> Thanks,
> Beck.

Best wishes to you for whatever you're doing Beck. :) )

deene
!