Video card for a sony PCG FRV25 notebook

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
August 2, 2004 2:50:57 PM

Hi, I own a Sony PCG FRV25 notebook and I can't seem to find wheter or
not it is possible to change it's video card. Moreover, I've looked
_everywhere_ and I haven't seen any information on video cards for
notebooks but I know they exist...
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b D Laptop