Taming the streaker...

Dustin Broke has befriended a streaker girl (Cara) and eventually I had
her move into his house on campus, to be a "placeholder" there after he
graduates, as there is a pause in my students at the time. (I try to play
my Sim families in somewhat natural order, so people who are born first
graduate first and so on. Means hopping between families a bit but it is
easier to keep track of the social web. Enough about that.)

The streaker girl is great fun. She is 100% outgoing and yes, she is a
nudist. Sleeps naked, bathes naked in the tub and doesn't put on clothes
after she gets out of the shower, all that. However, when Dustin's
girlfriend's family came over (parents and his little brother) I had her
go and put on formalwear, a nice and stylish dress. This happened twice.

Today Dustin called and invited over a teen girl that used to be his
childhood friend. He was in the middle of making dinner when she arrived,
so I sent Cara out to greet her. She went out, naked as usual, and when
the guest did the SHOCK! emote, Cara looked down at herself as in
surprise, and spun around putting on her formal dress. ^_^

See, they can learn...

good sign." -G

"Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
> Dustin Broke has befriended a streaker girl (Cara) and eventually I had
> her move into his house on campus, to be a "placeholder" there after he
> graduates, as there is a pause in my students at the time. (I try to play
> my Sim families in somewhat natural order, so people who are born first
> graduate first and so on. Means hopping between families a bit but it is
> easier to keep track of the social web. Enough about that.)
>
> The streaker girl is great fun. She is 100% outgoing and yes, she is a
> nudist. Sleeps naked, bathes naked in the tub and doesn't put on clothes
> after she gets out of the shower, all that. However, when Dustin's
> girlfriend's family came over (parents and his little brother) I had her
> go and put on formalwear, a nice and stylish dress. This happened twice.
>
> Today Dustin called and invited over a teen girl that used to be his
> childhood friend. He was in the middle of making dinner when she arrived,
> so I sent Cara out to greet her. She went out, naked as usual, and when
> the guest did the SHOCK! emote, Cara looked down at herself as in
> surprise, and spun around putting on her formal dress. ^_^
>
> See, they can learn...
>
> --

LOL, I had that happen too! My young adult guys were plagued with a lovely
girl-streaker who only stopped her hijinks once one of the guy's teen
brothers came to visit when she was around. The brothers were hanging out
and she ran up to them, saw the teen, and dressed in her formal...hahahaha!

I bet the teen brother had no problem with her being nude, but oh well! :D