• Logitech G110
  • 61 %
  • Razer Lycosa
  • 33 %
  • Microsoft sidewinder x6
  • 8 %
April 2, 2010 8:31:41 AM

Which would you prefer ?

Please leave a comment why you choose either one and whats your likes and dislikes of these 3 Keyboards

More about : g110 razer lycosa

April 2, 2010 9:37:29 PM

The G110 gets my vote!
April 2, 2010 10:41:47 PM

Haven't used the others, but I have the Lycosa and absolutely LOVE it. I would suggest though, that you get the regular version, and NOT the mirror edition. That is my only regret :-p
Related resources
April 3, 2010 1:45:57 AM

I have the g13. If you can program the g keys on the g110 like you can the g13, then it wins hands down. Aside from recording macros it even supports lua scripts. Even if you can't script yourself you can always find some good scripts on logitechs forums.

I have not used either the sidewinder or the lycosa just for the record.
April 3, 2010 2:01:11 AM

Beastxxx said:
Which would you prefer ?

Please leave a comment why you choose either one and whats your likes and dislikes of these 3 Keyboards

Well, what are you looking for in a keyboard? Do you need it to run macros, or want it to be backlit?

For the record, I have the HP edition of the Lycosa (white LEDs instead of blue, and has a bit of a design on the spaces between the sets of keys [like the main keys / arrows / num pad / etc]), and I absolutely adore it. It's quiet, lights up (great for gaming in low-light), has a built in powered USB port and headphone/mic jacks, and, if you're clumsy like me, can easily disable the left Windows key during gaming. The HP edition is only around $35 if you can find it.
April 4, 2010 2:33:25 AM

jedimasterben said:
Well, what are you looking for in a keyboard? Do you need it to run macros, or want it to be backlit?

For the record, I have the HP edition of the Lycosa (white LEDs instead of blue, and has a bit of a design on the spaces between the sets of keys [like the main keys / arrows / num pad / etc]), and I absolutely adore it. It's quiet, lights up (great for gaming in low-light), has a built in powered USB port and headphone/mic jacks, and, if you're clumsy like me, can easily disable the left Windows key during gaming. The HP edition is only around $35 if you can find it.

well to be honast I still have a crapy old p2 keyboard and I play fine on it but I play and type alot in the dark and I need a upgrade.
The let fetures my keyboard needs is
back lit (LED)
last long

Macro is a bonus for me
but I'm trying to fine something around 50$
to go with my logitwch518 dat I'm buying
April 4, 2010 6:36:41 AM

Just went to frys to pick one up after returning the X6, and it rocks. The low profile keys sold me on the board and the rest is just eyecandy. Love the feel of the keys and quiet and appeal is a plus. Had it for about 3 days now and no complaints though the g110 is a sleek looking board.
April 6, 2010 7:55:03 AM

The Saitek was there too but it just felt to cheap and plastic-ey and look sucks, but just my two cents
April 6, 2010 3:07:27 PM

Saiteks are nice too. I had to decide between an eclipse II and the lycosa. I'm happy with the lycosa though:-)
April 9, 2010 1:41:23 AM

Hmmm very dificult dicision
April 9, 2010 1:44:05 AM

I'd grab that Lycosa if you can, you won't be disappointed. Though, I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of the choices, they all seem like awesome keyboards.
April 9, 2010 8:57:04 AM

Hmm i might go with the eclipse 1..... or the sidewinder x6
April 15, 2010 3:31:43 AM

flyinfinni said:
Haven't used the others, but I have the Lycosa and absolutely LOVE it. I would suggest though, that you get the regular version, and NOT the mirror edition. That is my only regret :-p

I agree with you on the regular version. But the problem I see with the Lycosa is that you basically cannot use any macros comfortably. I own a G15 and I also do own the Lycosa. Lycosa is much more comfortable to type on and it feels much more high quality. Example the rubber top of the keyboard compared to the plastic finish one the logitech keyboards. But the loss of macros on that keyboard really turned me off from it so I returned back to the G15.
May 1, 2010 3:20:32 AM

Wheres all good gaming keyboards ??? :cry: 
!