Solved

Choosing an air cooler

I am going to be building a new PC soon in December and i don't know which heat sink to get. It needs to be under $50 dollars and i would like it to look nice. I am getting the Cooler Master HAF X and i was thinking about the 212+ but i would like something a little more nicer looking. So just toss me some ideas please and thanks :)
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about choosing cooler
  1. Best answer
    CPU Cooler:COOLER MASTER V6 GT RR-V6GT-22PK-R1 120mm DynaLoop CPU Cooler w/ Universal bracket & Dual Fan
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103089#top
  2. hiporc said:
    I am going to be building a new PC soon in December and i don't know which heat sink to get. It needs to be under $50 dollars and i would like it to look nice. I am getting the Cooler Master HAF X and i was thinking about the 212+ but i would like something a little more nicer looking. So just toss me some ideas please and thanks :)

For $50 dollars you could get the Thermal Right True Spirit 140 from Nan's Gaming Gear (nansgaminggear.net). They're selling it for $39.95 and if you spend over $70 you can get free shipping (you can also buy some system fans there.)
  3. Best answer selected by hiporc.
  4. bigcyco, you never fail to impress me, tanks for sending me that sexy beast!
  5. Lol!No problem.
  6. is there a water cooling solution or something else for the same price you would recommend? The only reason i chose air cooling for right now is because I don't have enough money for a good water cooler.
  7. hiporc said:
    is there a water cooling solution or something else for the same price you would recommend? The only reason i chose air cooling for right now is because I don't have enough money for a good water cooler.
    not for the same price no out of ideas sorry
  8. Thank you
  9. Think this is what im going to buy on boxing day; anything you would change?
    Case: HAF X
    MOBO: ASRock Extreme6 Z77
    Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Video: MSI 670
    PSU: Corsair 750w
    SSD: Crucial M4 or Samsung 830
    HDD: WD 1tb black
    DVD: Asus 24x
    Cooler: COOLER MASTER V6

Sorry its off topic, just want your opinion... also its for the i7-2700k i bought a lil while ago.
  10. hiporc said:
    Think this is what im going to buy on boxing day; anything you would change?
    Case: HAF X
    MOBO: ASRock Extreme6 Z77
    Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Video: MSI 670
    PSU: Corsair 750w
    SSD: Crucial M4 or Samsung 830
    HDD: WD 1tb black
    DVD: Asus 24x
    Cooler: COOLER MASTER V6

Sorry its off topic, just want your opinion... also its for the i7-2700k i bought a lil while ago.
    Looks good to me. ;) You mean the MSI Power edition 670 right?
  11. hiporc said:
    yeah
    Your good then :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Cooler Master Cooling Heat Overclocking Product