Just a quick one

Hi all.

Recently I had to get a new PC as my old one died. I have since installed
Sims2 and Uni again. When it gets to the "Choose a Neighbourhood to play"
screen I only have 2. When I had my old PC there were three. Have I done
something wrong?
Beck.
3 answers Last reply
More about just quick

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:34:21 GMT, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

    > Recently I had to get a new PC as my old one died. I have since installed
    > Sims2 and Uni again. When it gets to the "Choose a Neighbourhood to play"
    > screen I only have 2. When I had my old PC there were three. Have I done
    > something wrong?

    There should always be 3: Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville. (And
    you may also add more of your own, but these should turn up every time.) I
    assume you have plenty of room since you have a new computer (and if you
    are anything like me, Sims2 was one of the first things you installed...)
    Did the computer hang while installing? Did you get any error messages?

    Also you may want to look in your folder
    My documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Neighborhoods
    There should be at least these 3 folders: N001, N002, N003.
    If not, which one is missing?

    good sign." -G

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hi all.
    >
    > Recently I had to get a new PC as my old one died. I have since installed
    > Sims2 and Uni again. When it gets to the "Choose a Neighbourhood to play"
    > screen I only have 2. When I had my old PC there were three. Have I done
    > something wrong?
    > Beck.

    I had a similar problem. It was a corrupted install, I had to uninstall and
    re-install the programme.

    Rosemary

    I hope I don't have to do that. Stupid computer. Just when I had a nice
    neighbourhood happening too lol.
    "Rosemary" <mentally_subnormal@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Hi all.
    >>
    >> Recently I had to get a new PC as my old one died. I have since installed
    >> Sims2 and Uni again. When it gets to the "Choose a Neighbourhood to play"
    >> screen I only have 2. When I had my old PC there were three. Have I done
    >> something wrong?
    >> Beck.
    >
    > I had a similar problem. It was a corrupted install, I had to uninstall
    > and re-install the programme.
    >
    > Rosemary

Sims Games Video Games