Just a quick one

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 10, 2005 10:34:21 AM

Hi all.

Recently I had to get a new PC as my old one died. I have since installed
Sims2 and Uni again. When it gets to the "Choose a Neighbourhood to play"
screen I only have 2. When I had my old PC there were three. Have I done
something wrong?
Beck.

More about : quick

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 6:05:17 PM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:34:21 GMT, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Recently I had to get a new PC as my old one died. I have since installed
> Sims2 and Uni again. When it gets to the "Choose a Neighbourhood to play"
> screen I only have 2. When I had my old PC there were three. Have I done
> something wrong?

There should always be 3: Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville. (And
you may also add more of your own, but these should turn up every time.) I
assume you have plenty of room since you have a new computer (and if you
are anything like me, Sims2 was one of the first things you installed...)
Did the computer hang while installing? Did you get any error messages?

Also you may want to look in your folder
My documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Neighborhoods
There should be at least these 3 folders: N001, N002, N003.
If not, which one is missing?

good sign." -G
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 10:15:10 PM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi all.
>
> Recently I had to get a new PC as my old one died. I have since installed
> Sims2 and Uni again. When it gets to the "Choose a Neighbourhood to play"
> screen I only have 2. When I had my old PC there were three. Have I done
> something wrong?
> Beck.

I had a similar problem. It was a corrupted install, I had to uninstall and
re-install the programme.

Rosemary
September 13, 2005 10:05:25 AM

I hope I don't have to do that. Stupid computer. Just when I had a nice
neighbourhood happening too lol.
news:o oFUe.6405$oq4.375@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...

!