Sign in with
Your question

Why cant i install windows xp updates

Last response: in Windows XP
September 1, 2012 4:13:10 PM

Hello,
I am having a host of problems, that seem to be related to not having SP3 on my windows xp. When I go to microsoft updates, it tells me I need to change a setting on internet explorer (uenabling userdata persistence) which is already enabled. Nothing I do seems to work, and I can't install the update, not microsoft net 4 (which i need for two programs that integrate outlook with sales software) I am at a loss!
September 1, 2012 4:58:38 PM

go to microsoft download section, look for stand alone version of SP3, and download whole service pack, also get netframework from site, install independently, this should allow you to install everything required
November 19, 2013 8:33:46 AM

francestoler said:
Hello,
I am having a host of problems, that seem to be related to not having SP3 on my windows xp. When I go to microsoft updates, it tells me I need to change a setting on internet explorer (uenabling userdata persistence) which is already enabled. Nothing I do seems to work, and I can't install the update, not microsoft net 4 (which i need for two programs that integrate outlook with sales software) I am at a loss!

try to install iobits driver booster, it automatically installs them for you!
follow link
http://www.razerzone.com/referral/invitegamebooster/?re... follow this link to increase your fps, download the latest drivers and get free security!

!