Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Internet Explorer
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
September 1, 2012 4:13:10 PM

Hello,
I am having a host of problems, that seem to be related to not having SP3 on my windows xp. When I go to microsoft updates, it tells me I need to change a setting on internet explorer (uenabling userdata persistence) which is already enabled. Nothing I do seems to work, and I can't install the update, not microsoft net 4 (which i need for two programs that integrate outlook with sales software) I am at a loss!

More about : install windows updates

September 1, 2012 4:58:38 PM

go to microsoft download section, look for stand alone version of SP3, and download whole service pack, also get netframework from site, install independently, this should allow you to install everything required
m
l
November 19, 2013 8:33:46 AM

francestoler said:
Hello,
I am having a host of problems, that seem to be related to not having SP3 on my windows xp. When I go to microsoft updates, it tells me I need to change a setting on internet explorer (uenabling userdata persistence) which is already enabled. Nothing I do seems to work, and I can't install the update, not microsoft net 4 (which i need for two programs that integrate outlook with sales software) I am at a loss!

try to install iobits driver booster, it automatically installs them for you!
follow link
http://www.razerzone.com/referral/invitegamebooster/?re... follow this link to increase your fps, download the latest drivers and get free security!

m
l
!