Solved

Ghost Computer...

So i've been staying up later than normal during the weekdays and began to realize that my computer has been turning on every night at exactly 12:00am since I finished building it (exactly a month ago). I dint notice on the weekends because, well, I was playing on it. Does anyone know what this could be caused by? My system specs are in my signature, if that helps any. Thanks in advance.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about ghost computer
  1. Best answer
    blu3flannel said:
    So i've been staying up later than normal during the weekdays and began to realize that my computer has been turning on every night at exactly 12:00am since I finished building it (exactly a month ago). I dint notice on the weekends because, well, I was playing on it. Does anyone know what this could be caused by? My system specs are in my signature, if that helps any. Thanks in advance.

There is a setting in the bios that allows you to have the computer power up at whatever time you set it to. You must have inadvertently enabled it.
  2. Thanks, I'll look tomorrow, I need to stop staying up to see what/why it does what it does, it slaughtered my midterm grades. Thanks.
  3. no problem
  4. Alright, I fixed it, it was under power management. Kudos, dude.
  5. Best answer selected by Blu3flannel.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Computer Systems