Noise CPU Sound on loading

G

Hi all,

I recently bought a new computer and i had a problem with the CPU or board i dont know im not sure

When my computer is idle there is no sound but when i make a scroll to a page or highlighting icons it start to make a noise

and i have monitored my CPU status through CoreTemp32 the sound is come exactly when going on higher voltage i mean

when the CPU is in idle status there is no sound and the core speed is 1600 Mhz and voltage is 43 watt once the Speed goes

up to 2.8 Ghz (the stock speed) I7 920 Bloomfield processor and the motherboard is Gigabyte X58A-UD3R....

The voltage raises up to 140 Watt there the sound appears

and it can be heard easily the sound is like a friction of two pieces into each other i mean its like electric sound like if a cable had

a shortage power but i checked everything is ok and there is no shortage so i am really disappointed on whats going on

is there any help i can get here please help me out to solve this issue???

G

@shaun o thank you sir for your advice yeah i was think so as that maybe its an issue on board, However i took the case to the one i bought the board from and he said i will see if the board has a problem i ll replace it,

@popatim no its not a cpu issue as the cpu is not very over loaded the sound appears exactly when raising up from idle to load status.