196.21 Drivers and Rivatuner

drums101

Distinguished
So I just installed the latest drivers for my 2 285s. Everything works great, sli in mw2 without crashes all good and dandy. But a problem comes when I try to use riva tuner. First off when I went to go overclock my gpu the shader bar was not there. so i cannot oc the shader which with the old drivers I could. Also when I go to oc the memory and the core i hit apply and then ok and it goes back to its stock clocks. I used to have it oced 24/7 with the old drivers fine using riva tuner. Also I used driver sweeper in safe mode in between gpu driver installs. and I do not have any other ocing software. the riva tuner is v2,24 which i beleive is the latest one. has anyone else had this issue? maybe found a way around it? i know these drivers are new

drums101

Distinguished

To be honest i havent tried any other program because its not that important. I would like to see this get fixed by riva tuner because I really know how to use that program well but if push comes to shove i will try something new like the precision utility also i am running windows 7 64bit also. Im glad to hear that its not just me thats having an issue with it thanks