Solved

New good Oc motherboard OR Intel i5 2500k??Please Give some advice...

Now i m using amd phenom ii x6 1055t with cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink with 650watt psw but i m not satisfy with this cpu...
My budget is too low which is 13-15k in indian rupees
i m overall performance user, mainly i need performance in games...
i know gaming is mainly a role of Gpu...
I have ati 6870 1gb and i m satisfy with it...i want to see good result than my current cpu amd 1055t...
i have two option that:
go for Good overclocking Motherboard for Overclocking my current cpu Amd 1055t to more than 4.0ghz OR go for a new Intel i5 2500k/3450k with stock regular mobo...

So, please honestly please suggest me a good cpu...
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good motherboard intel 2500k please give advice
  1. PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease
  2. Best answer
    mandeep148 said:
    Now i m using amd phenom ii x6 1055t with cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink with 650watt psw but i m not satisfy with this cpu...
    My budget is too low which is 13-15k in indian rupees
    i m overall performance user, mainly i need performance in games...
    i know gaming is mainly a role of Gpu...
    I have ati 6870 1gb and i m satisfy with it...i want to see good result than my current cpu amd 1055t...
    i have two option that:
    go for Good overclocking Motherboard for Overclocking my current cpu Amd 1055t to more than 4.0ghz OR go for a new Intel i5 2500k/3450k with stock regular mobo...

So, please honestly please suggest me a good cpu...

Most stock regular mobo can give you moderate overclock on the intel i5 2500k (up to 4.5 ghz is very common) and thus this is a much better option than the 6 cores 1055t which doesnt really perform well in gaming no matter how high you overclock.
  3. what do you mean by stock regular board. one that cant oc the cpu? if so its a waist to go for a k series intel chip.
  4. footlong96 said:
    what do you mean by stock regular board. one that cant oc the cpu? if so its a waist to go for a k series intel chip.

stock regualr board means that simple and normal board....
  5. need more advice......Please :)
  6. Best answer selected by mandeep148.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs AMD Overclocking