Need help with chosing components

Markdr

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
Hi. My name is Mark I am living in Russia. I am upgrading my old system in my living room and using some of my existing components. I would like your opining on what is the best components I should buy, like: Processor, mother board, graphic card, power supply and ram. I am using Sony Bravia VPL-AW15 720p LCD Front Projector as a screen and I have Silverstone LC13B-E Home Theatre PC Case that I am planning to use. I am interested in not to expensive but good quality components. I am want to upgrade to HDMI signal (I am using S video). I would like to be able to use this system to watching movies on blue ray disks, play games, work in photo shop, and edit some home movies. Thank you.

Markdr

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
Thanks, I can get almost any thing that you have or i can order from USA. Rubels is not a problem i am paying with dollars. Rubels only for food. Just need help with the components that i should buy. The prices in Moscow is the same as you have in USA, only added shipping and i can get that shipped for free. Thank you.

Markdr

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
The problem with Russian sites is that they (people that respond) mostly are sales that want you to sell something that is not working or not compatible even they will claim it is good. And there is not return or exchange on components. That is why i need your help to find what i need to buy. My budget is $500 to $800. T
hank you.