Nite - life released early

It's finally here!
Nite life released early (In Australia)
I'll let you know if there are any problems with it and any of the downloads
/ hack I have in the game.

By the way EA Games 'suggests' you copy your neighborhoods before you
install the program & turn your anti virus program off.
1 answer Last reply
More about nite life released early

    I didn't have trouble with the antivirus (Nortons) but I did back up.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > It's finally here!
    > Nite life released early (In Australia)
    > I'll let you know if there are any problems with it and any of the
    downloads
    > / hack I have in the game.
    >
    > By the way EA Games 'suggests' you copy your neighborhoods before you
    > install the program & turn your anti virus program off.

Sims Games Antivirus Video Games