Nite - life released early

Last response: in Video Games
September 15, 2005 11:53:24 PM

It's finally here!
Nite life released early (In Australia)
I'll let you know if there are any problems with it and any of the downloads
/ hack I have in the game.

By the way EA Games 'suggests' you copy your neighborhoods before you
install the program & turn your anti virus program off.
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 11:53:25 PM

I didn't have trouble with the antivirus (Nortons) but I did back up.

Best wishes
maxon

!