how do I make a specific desktop background the default in..

I would like to make a specific desktop theme the default in xp, so when
users login they cannot change the theme. I would like to do this from the
registry.
2 answers Last reply
More about make specific desktop background default

    Hi,

    I don't know it from the registry, but you can do it via a programme called
    XPTuner.

    Peter

    "ronram_25" <ronram_25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I would like to make a specific desktop theme the default in xp, so when
    users login they cannot change the theme. I would like to do this from the
    registry.

    Type gpedit.msc in Start Run and you can force a theme.

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "ronram_25" <ronram_25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E7F396A-B292-4F84-B1A8-7161366E34CD@microsoft.com...
    >I would like to make a specific desktop theme the default in xp, so when
    > users login they cannot change the theme. I would like to do this from the
    > registry.

Configuration Default Desktops Windows XP