Sign in with
Your question

Simple Question!

Last response: in Overclocking
September 23, 2012 7:42:26 PM

So this may be a dumb question and the answer is probably really simple but i cant figure it out. I have a d5 with the bitspower pump top v2. I love the look of the clear tube shaped reservoirs and i want to get one. However i cannot figure out how it would mount on the top of my pump. All the pictures that i have seen show the reservoir sitting flush on the top of the pump but i dont see how they connect without some sort of an adapter. I also am confused as i have an in and out port on the pump top so i would have to plug the out port correct? If i do that i dont see how it would sit flush as the plugs that i have seen come up a little off the edge of the top. I have looked at several forums and tried to find videos or pictures with no luck. Again this may be really simple and proabably is but im confused. The res that i want to get is the bitspower water tank multi 150 if that helps.

Thanks,
Xt4c33

More about : simple question

a b K Overclocking
September 23, 2012 7:49:41 PM

It doesn´t seem to be a simple question at all.
m
l
a c 150 K Overclocking
September 23, 2012 8:47:05 PM

So, can I get 1 question! :lol: 
m
l
Related resources
September 23, 2012 10:23:44 PM

Ok so one question...

How do you mount a tube reservoir on a pump flush?
m
l
September 23, 2012 11:55:44 PM

ahh ok! i see that there is an adaptor piece it looks like. anyone know where to get just that piece so i can intall a different rez?
m
l
September 24, 2012 12:50:08 AM

No not that. I want to have the rez sit flush on the pump which that kit does but I want the multi option rez that has multiple options on top so that I can use one as a fill port. I that kit would be great if it had the multi top rez option.
m
l
September 24, 2012 2:37:48 AM

So that bottom would work on top? If so you just solved all my problems!
m
l
a b K Overclocking
September 24, 2012 2:53:17 AM

I'm not 100% certain on that, but I believe so. To be doubly sure I highly suggest you consider contacting EK to be safe, they're normally very quick to respond to inquiries too.
m
l
!