Nightlife shows Military time instead of 12hour time?!?!

Bug? or what?
8 answers Last reply
More about nightlife shows military time 12hour time

    Ann wrote:
    > Bug? or what?

    Mine is showing the normal time I'm used to seeing.
    Maybe there's some sort of option to set, or something?

    Laura

    Nope, not a bug. Just the way most of the world tells time.

    And it's not in military time - which looks something like Zulu0254 (like
    you see on the TV show JAG) and is indecipherable by anyone other than those
    that really want to know how to tell zulu time (ie. military people and
    probably some non-military geeks).

    Cheers!

    Engram

    "Engram" <kasiav@optusnet.com.au> schreef in bericht
    > Nope, not a bug. Just the way most of the world tells time.
    >
    > And it's not in military time - which looks something like Zulu0254 (like
    > you see on the TV show JAG) and is indecipherable by anyone other than
    > those
    > that really want to know how to tell zulu time (ie. military people and
    > probably some non-military geeks).

    I know I know. ;o)
    And I was in the militairy and a geek.
    So take your pick ;o)

    > Cheers!
    >
    > Engram
    >
    > "Ann" <*@> wrote in message
    >> Bug? or what?

  4. WELL IS THERE A WAY TO FIX IT
  5. yes, visit modthesims2 they have lots of stuff,fixes,haxx,mods etc..
  6. Thank you very much. Your the first one who even attempted to help me. I truly appriciate it.
  7. have u got it running correctly? if still no then try downloading an official patch for the sims 2.
  8. some people make you download those mods that could take up valuable computer space... u can just edit the game language! the reason why the game is in army time is because your game was registered to another country. anyway, just follow this link's instruction. you'll have the am/pm thing AUTOMATICALLY every time you open the game... weeeeeeeeeee... :bounce:

    http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Change_Game_Language

Sims Games Bug Video Games