Nightlife shows Military time instead of 12hour time?!?!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2005 4:14:22 AM

Bug? or what?
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 7:51:37 PM

Ann wrote:
> Bug? or what?

Mine is showing the normal time I'm used to seeing.
Maybe there's some sort of option to set, or something?

Laura
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 1:38:10 AM

Nope, not a bug. Just the way most of the world tells time.

And it's not in military time - which looks something like Zulu0254 (like
you see on the TV show JAG) and is indecipherable by anyone other than those
that really want to know how to tell zulu time (ie. military people and
probably some non-military geeks).

Cheers!

Engram

"Ann" <*@> wrote in message
> Bug? or what?
Related resources
September 17, 2005 1:38:11 AM

"Engram" <kasiav@optusnet.com.au> schreef in bericht
> Nope, not a bug. Just the way most of the world tells time.
>
> And it's not in military time - which looks something like Zulu0254 (like
> you see on the TV show JAG) and is indecipherable by anyone other than
> those
> that really want to know how to tell zulu time (ie. military people and
> probably some non-military geeks).

I know I know. ;o)
And I was in the militairy and a geek.
So take your pick ;o)

> Cheers!
>
> Engram
>
> "Ann" <*@> wrote in message
>> Bug? or what?

December 12, 2005 2:35:57 PM

yes, visit modthesims2 they have lots of stuff,fixes,haxx,mods etc..
December 16, 2005 11:21:37 PM

Thank you very much. Your the first one who even attempted to help me. I truly appriciate it.
December 29, 2005 4:53:29 PM

have u got it running correctly? if still no then try downloading an official patch for the sims 2.
September 4, 2008 3:49:37 AM

some people make you download those mods that could take up valuable computer space... u can just edit the game language! the reason why the game is in army time is because your game was registered to another country. anyway, just follow this link's instruction. you'll have the am/pm thing AUTOMATICALLY every time you open the game... weeeeeeeeeee... :bounce:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Chan...
!