Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Vampires at Nightlife?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2005 7:33:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

The Sims had aliens, University had zombies, and Nightlife seems to have
vampires. Only two at the start, but as soon as they've start to kiss any
other sims, the kissed sims turns into vampires as well and the amount of
vampires grows.

They only appear at night. I've been searching for these two vampires in the
city. Every night, my sims go out to search them. But I can't find them.

Anyone trace the vampires yet?

Greetz, Jennifer

More about : vampires nightlife

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 7:33:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Actually you start with 4 - I used the teleporter bush to bring one round
just to see what would happen, and their were 4 to chose from.

Oh, and what happened was Daniel influenced Count Orlando
WhatEverHisLastNameWas to bite Herb because one of Corals turn ons was
vampires. I love the little *bleh* noise when the turning is complete. Herb
then had a desire to introduce Coral to Orlando, so I let him and zippo,
Coral was all grey too. Well, if vampirism spreads that easily I am not
having two in the house, so I had them cured - especially as they wouldn't
stay in their coffins all day and came outside to see what Daniel was
doing - stupid idiots.

Maybe I should have just let them die then, instead of waiting for old age
to catch them. Nah, I need Coral to act as nanny for a while yet.

;')

MM



"Jennifer" <jennifer70@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
news:679f0$432ac969$54697b45$8938@cache40.multikabel.net...
> The Sims had aliens, University had zombies, and Nightlife seems to have
> vampires. Only two at the start, but as soon as they've start to kiss any
> other sims, the kissed sims turns into vampires as well and the amount of
> vampires grows.
>
> They only appear at night. I've been searching for these two vampires in
> the city. Every night, my sims go out to search them. But I can't find
> them.
>
> Anyone trace the vampires yet?
>
> Greetz, Jennifer
>
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 7:50:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Jennifer wrote:

> Anyone trace the vampires yet?
>
> Greetz, Jennifer
>
>

Yup, my sim married Count Pao after he bit her. Now they
have two coffins in their bedroom, and do their fun stuff
in the hot tub.

Laura
Related resources
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 8:07:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Jennifer wrote:

> Anyone trace the vampires yet?

Yes, I have seen them downtown, but don't remember where.
September 16, 2005 10:19:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I'll found them just after I posted this message, actually A man and a woman

I have send my sims after them. to get bitten. I wanna see what will happen
to them. I love the idea of a vampire-city.

Their way of moving around, with their arm before their mounth to hide their
teeth is quite funny :-)

"Jennifer" <jennifer70@quicknet.nl> schreef in bericht
news:679f0$432ac969$54697b45$8938@cache40.multikabel.net...
> The Sims had aliens, University had zombies, and Nightlife seems to have
> vampires. Only two at the start, but as soon as they've start to kiss any
> other sims, the kissed sims turns into vampires as well and the amount of
> vampires grows.
>
> They only appear at night. I've been searching for these two vampires in
> the city. Every night, my sims go out to search them. But I can't find
> them.
>
> Anyone trace the vampires yet?
>
> Greetz, Jennifer
>
September 16, 2005 10:20:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Where can I found this teleport bush? I don't know it yet. But it looks
quite handy to me.

"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> schreef in bericht
news:IzBWe.49330$FA3.17838@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Actually you start with 4 - I used the teleporter bush to bring one round
> just to see what would happen, and their were 4 to chose from.
>
> Oh, and what happened was Daniel influenced Count Orlando
> WhatEverHisLastNameWas to bite Herb because one of Corals turn ons was
> vampires. I love the little *bleh* noise when the turning is complete.
> Herb then had a desire to introduce Coral to Orlando, so I let him and
> zippo, Coral was all grey too. Well, if vampirism spreads that easily I am
> not having two in the house, so I had them cured - especially as they
> wouldn't stay in their coffins all day and came outside to see what Daniel
> was doing - stupid idiots.
>
> Maybe I should have just let them die then, instead of waiting for old age
> to catch them. Nah, I need Coral to act as nanny for a while yet.
>
> ;')
>
> MM
>
>
>
> "Jennifer" <jennifer70@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
> news:679f0$432ac969$54697b45$8938@cache40.multikabel.net...
>> The Sims had aliens, University had zombies, and Nightlife seems to have
>> vampires. Only two at the start, but as soon as they've start to kiss any
>> other sims, the kissed sims turns into vampires as well and the amount of
>> vampires grows.
>>
>> They only appear at night. I've been searching for these two vampires in
>> the city. Every night, my sims go out to search them. But I can't find
>> them.
>>
>> Anyone trace the vampires yet?
>>
>> Greetz, Jennifer
>>
>
>
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 3:52:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

It's a SimLogical mod, http://www.simlogical.com/ , and a lot of her stuff
has been tested by NL users already and passed.

MM



"Jennifer" <jennifer70@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
news:e322b$432af072$54697b45$7660@cache30.multikabel.net...
> Where can I found this teleport bush? I don't know it yet. But it looks
> quite handy to me.
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> schreef in bericht
> news:IzBWe.49330$FA3.17838@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> Actually you start with 4 - I used the teleporter bush to bring one round
>> just to see what would happen, and their were 4 to chose from.
>>
>> Oh, and what happened was Daniel influenced Count Orlando
>> WhatEverHisLastNameWas to bite Herb because one of Corals turn ons was
>> vampires. I love the little *bleh* noise when the turning is complete.
>> Herb then had a desire to introduce Coral to Orlando, so I let him and
>> zippo, Coral was all grey too. Well, if vampirism spreads that easily I
>> am not having two in the house, so I had them cured - especially as they
>> wouldn't stay in their coffins all day and came outside to see what
>> Daniel was doing - stupid idiots.
>>
>> Maybe I should have just let them die then, instead of waiting for old
>> age to catch them. Nah, I need Coral to act as nanny for a while yet.
>>
>> ;')
>>
>> MM
>>
>>
>>
>> "Jennifer" <jennifer70@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
>> news:679f0$432ac969$54697b45$8938@cache40.multikabel.net...
>>> The Sims had aliens, University had zombies, and Nightlife seems to have
>>> vampires. Only two at the start, but as soon as they've start to kiss
>>> any other sims, the kissed sims turns into vampires as well and the
>>> amount of vampires grows.
>>>
>>> They only appear at night. I've been searching for these two vampires in
>>> the city. Every night, my sims go out to search them. But I can't find
>>> them.
>>>
>>> Anyone trace the vampires yet?
>>>
>>> Greetz, Jennifer
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 5:53:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Jennifer wrote in alt.games.the-sims-2:

> Their way of moving around, with their arm before their mounth to
> hide their teeth is quite funny :-)

....wait til they turn into bats... :-)

--
Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/&gt;

Ermafrodato (sm):
Transessuale ingannato da chirurgo pasticcione
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 5:36:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Anna Mazzoldi wrote:
> Jennifer wrote in alt.games.the-sims-2:
>
>
>>Their way of moving around, with their arm before their mounth to
>>hide their teeth is quite funny :-)
>
>
> ...wait til they turn into bats... :-)
>


I still haven't seen the female Grand Vampire, only the male ones.

Laura
!