Need help :)

can i remove the fittings attached to the water blocks that have already fittings inside like the one above and replace them with a compression fitting?

3 answers Last reply
More about need
  1. Most likely yes you can. What block is that anyway?
  2. New Swiftech Apogee HD with multi-ports.

    You can replace/use any fitting that is G1/4" standard (assuming Swiftech still uses this as standard) on any of the 4 ports in the middle. Your only real limitation would be fitting size in relation to those mounted next to it on the block.
  3. yes you can do can use those ports as splitters...
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Compression Overclocking