Sign in with
Your question

Stuck between two cases

Last response: in Systems
January 28, 2010 1:23:56 PM

hello,

i have figured out my entire computer setup, except for the case. at first i thought a nzxt m59, but the longer i looked, the less i liked the look of it, but th futures are still very great. then i saw the thermaltake m9, and was sure that was it! but some things aren't that great ( toolless not very great, not a black interior, build quality). and now maybe the thermaltake element t. what should i get? or maybe other case's in this price point (75$)?

1. nzxt m59

2. thermaltake m9

3. thermaltake element t

which one should i get?

kind regards,
arthur

p.s. accidently typed two in the title :S

More about : stuck cases

January 28, 2010 1:29:16 PM

If you step up by $15, you could get the HAF 922, which is one of the best (if not THE best) cases around.

What are you trying to fit in the case? It's a bit smaller, but did you look at the Antec 300 Illusion (or the plain old 300)?

Out of the three you listed, I would say the best is the NZXT. It's the one they used in the last System Builder's Marathon, and the article said it was very good.
January 28, 2010 1:30:13 PM

MadAdmiral said:
If you step up by $15, you could get the HAF 922, which is one of the best (if not THE best) cases around.

What are you trying to fit in the case? It's a bit smaller, but did you look at the Antec 300 Illusion (or the plain old 300)?

+1
To both, I was just about to type the same thing
January 28, 2010 1:42:45 PM

that's funny that you advise me haf 922, since it is the very first case i had in my mind, and i really like it. but, i can'torder at newegg, since i'm in holland, and a haf 922 around here is abut 30€ more... (40-45$) if i'd buy a haf 922, it would be the most expensive part of the entire build, and since i'm on a budget, i scrapped it. maybe i will buy it if someone knows a site where i can get it cheap?
!