Stuck between two cases

p v loon

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
hello,

i have figured out my entire computer setup, except for the case. at first i thought a nzxt m59, but the longer i looked, the less i liked the look of it, but th futures are still very great. then i saw the thermaltake m9, and was sure that was it! but some things aren't that great ( toolless not very great, not a black interior, build quality). and now maybe the thermaltake element t. what should i get? or maybe other case's in this price point (75$)?

1. nzxt m59

2. thermaltake m9

3. thermaltake element t

which one should i get?

kind regards,
arthur

p.s. accidently typed two in the title :S

If you step up by $15, you could get the HAF 922, which is one of the best (if not THE best) cases around.

What are you trying to fit in the case? It's a bit smaller, but did you look at the Antec 300 Illusion (or the plain old 300)?

Out of the three you listed, I would say the best is the NZXT. It's the one they used in the last System Builder's Marathon, and the article said it was very good.

zach538467

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009

+1
To both, I was just about to type the same thing

p v loon

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
that's funny that you advise me haf 922, since it is the very first case i had in my mind, and i really like it. but, i can'torder at newegg, since i'm in holland, and a haf 922 around here is abut 30€ more... (40-45$) if i'd buy a haf 922, it would be the most expensive part of the entire build, and since i'm on a budget, i scrapped it. maybe i will buy it if someone knows a site where i can get it cheap?