clothes questions

Is there a way to take clothes that were made for a man and make them
available for a woman? or vice versa?

Also, how do you change their undies? Undies don't seem to be a part of
plan outfit, i only have the option to change into them.

thanks!

moochachanyc@mac.com wrote in alt.games.the-sims-2:

> Is there a way to take clothes that were made for a man and make them
> available for a woman? or vice versa?

Basically, no. It can be done (outside the game, with tools), but it's
pretty much like making new clothes from scratch, and I don't think
that's what you mean.

> Also, how do you change their undies? Undies don't seem to be a part
> of plan outfit, i only have the option to change into them.

This probably means that you only own one pair of undies :). You
should go shopping and buy more, then you'll have the option. The
option to "plan outfit" only appears for outfits of which you have more
than one to choose from.

--
Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>

If you're happy and you know it, clunk your chains.