Free laptops!

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
August 4, 2004 6:13:21 PM

This really works!

Goto http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=57... for
details

Not a scam or a list! Deal direct with company

More about : free laptops

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 4, 2004 6:13:22 PM

Go away you stupid mornon spammer
"john" <ass@aaa.com> wrote in message
> This really does not work! I am a lonely pedifile
>
> Goto http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53... for
> details
>
> A scam! Deal direct with scammers

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 4, 2004 6:15:26 PM

mornon??? LOL. Moron.... :-)

"John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
> Go away you stupid mornon spammer
> "john" <ass@aaa.com> wrote in message
> > This really does not work! I am a lonely pedifile
> >
> > Goto http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53...
for
> > details
> >
> > A scam! Deal direct with scammers

a b D Laptop
August 5, 2004 12:57:09 AM

Geez Poutre, didn't you buy a laptop yet? I remember you talking about it
in butners old ng :-) But that was like 4 years ago???

hehe, how ya been?

Don

> mornon??? LOL. Moron.... :-)
>
> "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Go away you stupid mornon spammer
> > "john" <ass@aaa.com> wrote in message
> > > This really does not work! I am a lonely pedifile
> > >
> > > Goto http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53...
> for
> > > details
> > >
> > > A scam! Deal direct with scammers

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 5, 2004 1:16:45 PM

I am close. Actually borrowing a Dell 8500 from my nephew while he is at
basic training for the marines but he comes back this weekend. . Have to
convince the wife that I should spend the $$$, as we just redid our kitchen.

Been ok, thanks...

"M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Geez Poutre, didn't you buy a laptop yet? I remember you talking about it
> in butners old ng :-) But that was like 4 years ago???
>
> hehe, how ya been?
>
> Don
>
> "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
> > mornon??? LOL. Moron.... :-)
> >
> > "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > Go away you stupid mornon spammer
> > > "john" <ass@aaa.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53...
> > for

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 5, 2004 8:38:27 PM

You know Alan aswell John?
"john" <aaa@aaa.com> wrote in message
> This really works!
>
> Goto http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=57... for
> details
>
> Not a scam or a list! Deal direct with company

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 5, 2004 10:43:48 PM

Ah. The ol "tough-sell" job. hehe. I bought my first laptop about a year
ago. Got a dell C600 and it's ok. When I expanded my business, I was
caught spending time between locations(plant to plant)and needed some more
"horsepower". So I got a Sager Np8887 3.06ghz. So I use the dell when I
travel and use the sager between plants.

I'm thinking of putting a class III hitch on the Sager...so I can move it
easier:-)

Hey, is George still on that NG? Heck, is that NG still around??

Don

> I am close. Actually borrowing a Dell 8500 from my nephew while he is at
> basic training for the marines but he comes back this weekend. . Have to
> convince the wife that I should spend the $$$, as we just redid our
kitchen.

> Been ok, thanks...
>
> "M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Geez Poutre, didn't you buy a laptop yet? I remember you talking about
it
> > in butners old ng :-) But that was like 4 years ago???
> >
> > hehe, how ya been?
> >
> > Don
> >
> > "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > mornon??? LOL. Moron.... :-)
> > >
> > > "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53...
> > > for

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 6, 2004 12:36:20 PM

HAHA, put the hitch on.

Yeah, George is still on there, trolling just like usual.

The worst now is Adam Dean though. The group is nothing like it used to be,
kind of dwindling down. More political talk than I care to read.

> Ah. The ol "tough-sell" job. hehe. I bought my first laptop about a
year
> ago. Got a dell C600 and it's ok. When I expanded my business, I was
> caught spending time between locations(plant to plant)and needed some more
> "horsepower". So I got a Sager Np8887 3.06ghz. So I use the dell when I
> travel and use the sager between plants.
>
> I'm thinking of putting a class III hitch on the Sager...so I can move it
> easier:-)
>
> Hey, is George still on that NG? Heck, is that NG still around??
>
> Don
>
> "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
> > I am close. Actually borrowing a Dell 8500 from my nephew while he is
at
> > basic training for the marines but he comes back this weekend. . Have
> > convince the wife that I should spend the $$$, as we just redid our
> kitchen.
> >
> > Been ok, thanks...
> >
> > "M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Geez Poutre, didn't you buy a laptop yet? I remember you talking
about
> it
> > > in butners old ng :-) But that was like 4 years ago???
> > >
> > > hehe, how ya been?
> > >
> > > Don
> > >
> > > "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message

> > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53...

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 6, 2004 7:55:42 PM

Actualy, it shouldn't be too hard to get free laptops. Just go to a
local computer store and ask if they have any '286 or xt laptops. they
will probably be glad to get rid of them. Also try putting an ad on
the grocery store bulletin board.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 6, 2004 11:26:17 PM

LOL Friggin' Adam is a nut-case:-) I can tolerate G. He's at least open
to reason...hehe

Nice chattin' with ya again, good luck with the laptop search.

Don

> HAHA, put the hitch on.
>
> Yeah, George is still on there, trolling just like usual.
>
> The worst now is Adam Dean though. The group is nothing like it used to
be,
> kind of dwindling down. More political talk than I care to read.
>
> "M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Ah. The ol "tough-sell" job. hehe. I bought my first laptop about a
> year
> > ago. Got a dell C600 and it's ok. When I expanded my business, I was
> > caught spending time between locations(plant to plant)and needed some
more
> > "horsepower". So I got a Sager Np8887 3.06ghz. So I use the dell when
> > travel and use the sager between plants.
> >
> > I'm thinking of putting a class III hitch on the Sager...so I can move
it
> > easier:-)
> >
> > Hey, is George still on that NG? Heck, is that NG still around??
> >
> > Don
> >
> > "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > I am close. Actually borrowing a Dell 8500 from my nephew while he is
> at
> > > basic training for the marines but he comes back this weekend. . Have
> > > convince the wife that I should spend the $$$, as we just redid our
> > kitchen.
> > >
> > > Been ok, thanks...
> > >
> > > "M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> about
> > it

> > > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53...

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 12, 2004 12:01:39 PM

Yeah, I agree. Thanks, good talkin with you too...

John

!