Which do you think is better?

bigdog3421

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
Which motherboard do you think is better, the ASUS Crosshair IV Formula, or the GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7?

I don't think I can go wrong with either of these boards, so I'm asking you all.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
until recently I'd say asus, my pc is old and still running strong on an asus platform and its at least 4 years old. but gigabyte has really stepped up thier game the last few years, i help alot of my friends build custom pcs and i've been getting them to go gigabyte lately there has been a few issues of DoA asus boards which when sent back they claim things like scratches on the board which weren't even there when we sent them it (took pictures first after one bad experience with a 12mp camera then they sent pics of a scratch on the board which was no actually on it stating it voided the warrenty... they also sent the doa board back plus the scratch)

Moey_7

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
I have been using Gigabyte for a long time and not one day had it let me down. Asus isn't bad either but my personal experience in building rigs has taught me that gigabyte surpasses all.

TRENDING THREADS