COD 6 graphics

I have a problem guys... When i run COD 6 ist just fine... but when i enter the game and when i see menu there aren't any letters i cant read it cuz instead of letters there are ▓▓▓▓▓ so i found my way to enter the game and its just fine, my screen doesn't get frozed. Help me someone
11 answers Last reply
More about graphics
  1. What are your system specs
    CPU
    GPU
    RAM
    ???
  2. Kocka said:
    I have a problem guys... When i run COD 6 ist just fine... but when i enter the game and when i see menu there aren't any letters i cant read it cuz instead of letters there are ▓▓▓▓▓ so i found my way to enter the game and its just fine, my screen doesn't get frozed. Help me someone

I think you might have a problem with the language file of that game. The issues you are seeing don't seem to be related to the hardware.
  3. ^Thinking the same thing. Is it an English version or another language? Is your OS in another language?
  4. Hmm wait wait guys.... If its the language problem i'd like to know where to change it... Like i don't know which is the option menu and then the language is there another way to change the language?
  5. Hmm wait wait guys.... If its the language problem i'd like to know where to change it... Like i don't know which is the option menu and then the language is there another way to change it?
  6. Some games are sold in certain language and that is it, others have a drop down box when you install them. Is your OS in English?
  7. Hmmmm OS=?
  8. OS = Operating System ie: windows
  9. Well English... and i took the game from my friend he didnt have that kind of problem so i have no idea how to fix it...
  10. i have the same problem and idk how to fix it... pls help if u found out... xfire = konta6 .... steam = konta6
  11. http://forums.modernwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/8435-text-unreadable/

many people in this post got it to work by reinstalling their video drivers.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Call of Duty Games Graphics