Need help building budget gaming computer @ $750

da_truest_moo

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
First of all i have never built a PC before so i am a complete noob in this area, i want to build a PC specifically for gaming. The NEEDS are that it must be able to play wow at preferably 100% max settings, and decent settings in other games such as crysis, it also has to support a 1440x900 possibly higher (nothing over 22 inches). As the title states i have $750 finances only.
Id really appreciate a list of parts that suit this build in and how much they would cost. Dont need a monitor by the way so forget about that. Also i have a 9800 GT GPU i can use but dont include that in the build if you dont think it is decent enough.
Thanks in advance for any help.

PS: i live in the parramatta area of sydney so if you know any good places let me know.

da_truest_moo

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
dont know if i worded that clear enough but i just want a list of parts that would fit the price range, i can source the parts, just need to know what i need what fits together, otherwise id be choosing bits and pieces im not sure would fit together and such.

jobieadobe

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
If you still interested I made a $750 gaming computer build guide on my blog here: http://technomaniac.comze.com/?p=425

It will run everything you throw at it and it's the fastest you will get for $750 right now.

If you need help with physically building it I'm sure I could find you some guides online or help you over skype. Let me know if you still need help